In the following sections, you determine which AOS service account to debug the RDP class in and add the account to the Microsoft Dynamics AX Debugging Users group. You create a server configuration with debug enabled and then you can add breakpoints in your code.
To determine the AOS service account
- From the Start menu, point to All Programs, click Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
- In Services, right-click the Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Server service and then click Properties.
- In the Properties window, on the Log On tab, the AOS service account is specified in the This account field.
To add the AOS service account to the debug group
- From the Start menu, point to All Programs, click Administrative Tools, click Computer Management, and then click Local Users and Groups.
- In Local Users and Groups, double-click Groups, right-click Microsoft Dynamics AX Debugging Users and click Add to Group.
- In the Properties window, click Add and add the AOS service account to the group.
- Restart the machine.